HOW MUCH HAIR DO I NEED?
CAN I COLOR THIS HAIR?
- A full install with Virgin human hair, would need approximately 8 to 10 ounces of hair. We recommend buying 3 bundles of hair for lengths 14” to 18”. We recommend 4 packs for lengths 20″or longer.. Each bundles weighs 3. 5 ounces.
- Keep in mind that since the hair is sold by total weight the rule is: “The longer the hair, the shorter the weft.” When using a closure, between 3-4 bundles are recommended for a voluminous look although 3 bundles can complete the install. When using a lace frontal, between 3-4 bundles are recommended for a voluminous look although 2-3 bundles can complete the install.
HOW LONG DOES THIS HAIR LAST?
- This is 100% virgin human hair that has not been processed in anyway. You can color the hair, however once Virgin hair is treated in any way, it is no longer virgin. Be sure to keep color treated hair conditioned and moisturized.
- Wanderlust Hair can be bleached, dyed, blow dried, and styled with hot styling tools. We guarantee that our hair is 100% human hair with all cuticles aligned in the same direction.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL TEXTURES:
- This hair can last for a long time, the better you take GOOD care of it the longer you can have it and reuse! Our clients generally use the hair for 12 months.
- Lace closures usually last between 2-3 months. Because of the unique and delicate craftsmanship, lace frontals have a shorter life span of 4-6 weeks or 1-2 uses and typically need to be re-applied and strictly maintained in order to get the full wear.
- Shampoo at least once a weekUse a shampoo no higher than pH7
- Do NOT massage
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
- Apply conditioner, comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends working your way up you scalp
- Rinse thoroughly
- Let air dry
- Use styling products minimally to avoid build up
- For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look
- For a “WET” look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water
- AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
- Dampen hair with a water bottle
- Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls
- Let air dry
- Style as desired